Customer Communication and Collaboration Leader Job Opportunity
3983 Gratiot St.
St. Louis, MO 63110
Kaldi’s Coffee Roasting Company is Looking for a Customer Communication and Collaboration Leader to join our Sales Team in St. Louis, MO.
Position: Customer Communication and Collaboration Leader
Reports to: Head of Sales and Business Development
This position will be the primary support and lead of business development strategic initiatives, customer needs and trend communication, interdepartmental workflow, new customer onboarding, resource and tool development, deployment and training.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Ability and willingness to learn, develop and train on Kaldi’s Coffee & the Specialty Coffee Association’s specs and standards of coffee, espresso, tea, and equipment, as well as, internal systems and procedures.
- Ability to utilize data analytics (PowerBi) and CRM tools (HubSpot) to communicate internally with the Kaldi’s team and externally with wholesale customers on results and expectations
- Establish and maintain communication (outbound and inbound) schedule with wholesale/distributor customers
- Meet company sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating strategic plan
Duties & Responsibilities
- New Customer Acquisition and Onboarding
- Support needs analysis, with ongoing customer communication and site visit, and proposal development by leading internal project management - equipment recommendation, requirements and quote. Lead onboarding and training for new customer contact and support expectations
- Customer Messaging and Engagement
- Develop cadence and content calendar for current customers and applicable business needs, rollouts, learnings, and collaborate with Training and Onboarding leader to develop proactive training support and planned, strategic sessions throughout the year
- Develop quarterly newsletter outline and route through departments for feedback and marketing development. Update distribution list on ongoing basis with customer growth/key contact change
- Top Company Project Support
- Lead project charter development, resource requirements, financial forecasting, leadership alignment and project management for top company projects like: digital order guide, Roastery scheduling calendarize, project management tool adoption.
- Financial Review and Analysis
- Support weekly, monthly and quarterly business review data review process and report development, business themes and key insights, ad hoc report requests.
- Internal Business Development Liaison
- Work with cross-functional teams to bring customer needs, order fulfillment, creative solutions to life through written, verbal and tool communication. Develop and evolve processes to meet scaling needs of business. Identify business workflow opportunities and lead solution development/collaboration and internal and customer adoption.
- Resource Development and Maintenance
- Price lists, product catalogs, wholesale paperwork and tools, collateral development (3rd party partner collateral, grocery, training materials, etc), seasonal/world tour and other program development, signage and creative requests, organization and deployment. Maintain weekly status documents, follow ups and resource planning. Act as subject matter expert for CRM tools (Hubspot) and business analytics (PowerBI) - and new tools to be explored, and maintain data accuracy, inputs and identify opportunities for training and increased capabilities.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line Customer Communication Job Opportunity.