Business Intelligence (BI) Developer Job Opportunity
3983 Gratiot St.
St. Louis, MO 63110
Kaldi’s Coffee Roasting Company is Looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to join our Business Intelligence team in St. Louis, MO. The BI developer will be responsible for outlining the architecture, designing, developing, deploying and maintaining organization wide Business Intelligence and Data Analytics solutions. The position will provide critical insights to various teams at Kaldi’s, including sales, marketing, finance, production and procurement, to aid in strategic and operational decision making using the latest cutting edge ETL, statistical analysis, visualization and reporting tools. The Developer will integrate data from internal and external data sources, and from multiple data formats to build Datawarehouse for multiple areas of business. The position will filter and clean data, reviewing data reports and performance indicators to identify coding or query problems. The BI Developer will create and maintain information standards and data management policies for data and system integrity and quality throughout the organization. In addition, the BI developer is also responsible for building interactive dashboards and reports using state of art visualization tools to automate reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) on a real-time basis for sales, marketing, procurement, finance, inventory and production processes. The BI Developer will also be responsible for migrating data from one system to another through accurate data mapping using APIs.
- Master’s in Information Systems or Closely Related Field
- 6+ months of experience in Business Intelligence Development.
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise with relational data models of Fishbowl, Salesforce, SAP and HubSpot for data migration with proficiency in development of SQL queries, designing and development of relational and dimensional data models.
- Proficiency in multiple Database Management Systems like MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server in addition to ETL tools like SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Proficiency with data visualization tools (Microsoft Power BI)
- Skills in ERP systems are required with experience in systems like SAP, Fishbowl, Salesforce and QuickBooks.
- Knowledge of programming language like Python and the ability to work with and integrate multiple data formats ( JSON, XML, etc.).
- Advanced Excel including pivot table and data analysis is also required.
- Proficiency with ERP systems is required (SAP, Fishbowl, QuickBooks, Salesforce).
- Expertise in Advance Statistical Analysis including regression, time series analysis and data mining.