Honey (Alt Milk) Cold Brew
What started as one of our most popular seasonal drinks is now a year-round favorite. We first made Honey Almond Cold Brew in our cafes, but you can make it using your milk of choice.
9 oz cold brew coffee
1/2 oz honey simple syrup*
2 oz alternative milk
*To make honey simple syrup, mix together equal parts honey and water
1. Fill 16 oz. pint glass to top with ice
2. Pour cold brew to 1.5 inch from top of glass (9 oz)
3. Fill remainder of cup with oat milk (2 oz)
4. Add 1/2 oz honey simple syrup to drink
5. Transfer drink to metal shaker, turn pint glass upside down & ﬁt tightly into shaker
6. Shake vigorously until the drink is frothy (20 seconds)
7. Pour entire drink back into pint glass
or, watch Andrew make it here on IGTV!