On August 27, 2016, Kaldi’s opened a full-service cafe at the Depot, a historic train station located at One Eagle Row, in the heart of Emory’s campus.
The Depot was built as the train station for Emory University in 1916, but service there stopped in 1970. Subsequent iterations of the building were an art gallery, a credit union, and a restaurant. We're excited to be a part of the story of Emory University!
Open everyday: 7:00 am – 2:00 am
1 Eagle Row
Atlanta, GA, 30322
Emory University's Map