Our granola bar is one of our most popular grab & go item. They are easy to make on the weekends and will last you all week.
3 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
1 cup granulated sugar
2/3 cup oat flour
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
2 cups sliced almonds
2 cups mini chocolate chips
2/3 cup almond butter
2 tsp vanilla extract
12 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
3/4 cup honey
2 tbsp water
1. In a large mixing bowl stir together oats, sugar, oat flour, salt, cinnamon, almonds and chocolate chips.
2. in a separate container, whisk together almond butter, vanilla, melted butter, honey and water. Stir liquid mixture into dry mix and combine until fully mixed.
3. Line a 9x13 pan with parchment paper. Spray with non-stick spray. Spread the granola bar mixture into pan, pressing down firmly and evenly.
4. bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes, until brown around the edges and golden on top.
5. Cool completely. Cut into desired pieces, and refrigerate for up to a week.