Technical Services Coordination and Customer Relations Specialist Job Opportunity
Position: Technical Services Coordination and Customer Relations Specialist
Reports to: Head of Technical Services
This position will be the primary coordinator for all inbound and outbound technical service and technical customer support for the Kaldi’s Coffee Technical Service Team. This position will focus on strategically organizing daily service schedules, part and equipment procurement, service process implementation, interdepartmental communications, and customer centric technical and barista focused training.
This position will work closely with the Head of Technical Services to help creatively implement new processes and procedures which will streamline efficiency and efficacy of the technical services team.
- Exhibit strong organizational skills
- Effective and confident communication skills
- High skill level in multi-tasking and time management
- Strong critical thinker and problem solver
- Dedicated to process improvement with long term vision
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft applications, CRM (Hubspot), inventory management (Fishbowl) and analysis (PowerBI)
- High level of computer literacy and ability to learn new systems
- Enjoys to work within and contribute in a team environment
- Beneficial but not required to have some technical understanding or ability to communicate technical concepts
Duties & Responsibilities
- Inbound and Outbound Customer Communication
- Schedule/Prioritize technician schedule daily for field service and shop work including emergency service requests, preventative maintenance requests, new installations and equipment rebuilds.
- Receive and process service work orders into invoices for both wholesale customers and vendor accounts according to their billing timelines and in accordance with internal invoicing guidelines.
- Manage and execute pre-planning checklists with customers depending on visit type including: opening order, video walkthrough, etc. Share with an impacted cross-functional team.
- Reconcile and manage accurate equipment information within tools: equipment spec sheet (primarily sales use), Fishbowl, training materials, etc.
- Parts purchasing and stock inventory management and replenishment. Identify improved processes and forecasted needs.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Career advancement opportunities
- Matching 401k plan
- Paid vacation
- Free weekly bag of coffee
- and more!
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Technical Services Coordination Job Opportunity".