Graphic Designer Job Opportunity
Position: Graphic Designer & Marketing Designer
The Graphic Designer will be tasked with designing a variety of print material, from logos, menu boards, merchandise, and ads, to full-fledged environments and varied display materials. The designer will also be responsible for designing digital components, such as online newsletters, blogs, website updates, and digital ads. The design scope will cover Kaldi’s Coffee, Firepot Nomadic Teas, and our larger family of brands.
- Bachelor degree in Design (or working towards a degree) or equivalent experience
- Strategic thinker with strong conceptual and brainstorming skills
- Full working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong sense of design, typography, and color
- Good understanding of the Kaldi’s Coffee brand and the Firepot Nomadic Teas brand
- Strong level of creativity, conceptualization, execution, and organization
- Self-motivated, hard-working, and initiative-taking
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with photography, social media, content creation, and copywriting
- Knowledge of coffee and tea is not a requirement, but is a huge plus
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in the creation and execution of merchandise, packaging, and print signage
- Support other designers and creative team to create concept and design options
- Researching trends for upcoming seasonal rollouts
- Support events, photo shoots, and social media with signage and time
- Support sales team with presentations, logo exploration, mock-up packaging, signage, and other graphic needs
- Support Marketing team with the creation of newsletters, blogs, and digital ads
- Update and support website with web updates and shipping packaging solutions
- Other duties as assigned
This position is to be located at the Kaldi’s Coffee Roastery in St. Louis, MO. Pay commensurate with experience and skills.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Graphic Designer Job Opportunity".