Coffee Equipment Service Technician Job Opportunity
This position has been filed.
Position: Coffee Equipment Service Technician
Kaldi’s Coffee Technical Services Team is dedicated to enhancing the Kaldi’s brand and customer partnerships, crafting customer-centered equipment solutions, maintaining consistent customer interactions and providing experience and diverse knowledge across multiple specialized coffee equipment manufacturers in our communities and region. It is our mission to provide reliable service solutions through a focused utilization of our industry expertise and specialized skills to successfully deliver first-time resolutions to customer dilemmas both large and small. Additionally, we will strive to build our team and partnerships through extensive service program offerings that continually develop and enhance our knowledge and relevance within the greater coffee community.
- Exhibit strong problem solving skills
- Effective and confident communication skills
- Desire for continuous learning
- Flourishes in high flexibility environment
- Able to work within and contribute in a team environment
- Strong sense of openness and creativity
- High level of humility and integrity
- Willingness and desire to challenge and grow oneself
- Clean driving record with ability to operate larger vehicles safely
- Beneficial but not required to have some technical capabilities and or technical experience
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide efficient and effective equipment service for our wholesale and vendor accounts on multiple types of coffee/ cafe based equipment including but not limited to grinders, brewers, traditional and super-automatic espresso machines.
- Exhibit excellent customer service on each service experience through polite manners, professional dress and positive attitude.
- Ability to accurately record detailed notes on service work for invoicing and documentation purposes as well as dictate service issues to customers.
- Accurately and efficiently maintain organization of truck parts stock inventory on a daily basis to retain all necessary parts for field service.
- Primarily will be responsible for field service incidents including pre-installation site walkthroughs, installations, emergency service, and scheduled preventative maintenance.
- Accurately follow proper departmental procedures for all services including pre-service preparations, work order notation and completion, and post-service closeouts.
- Retain the maintenance and cleanliness of assigned vehicle including routine oil changes, interior vehicle organization, and other necessary repairs.
- Assist with in-shop projects as assigned by the department head in order to keep a proper stock of reliable used equipment.
- Must be open to longer drives and trips out of town during traditional work hours (8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST) as necessitated by emergency and or scheduled service needs.
- Must be open to after hours availability for scheduled on-call shifts which are rotated throughout the department on a weekly basis. Overtime compensation will be met during any service which occurs during a technician's on-call rotation week outside of Kaldi’s traditional business hours.
- Openness to new special projects and responsibilities as decided upon by the team and the department head in order to maintain team responsibilities and expand team initiatives.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Coffee Equipment Service Technician Job Opportunity".